$750 Mobility Assistance
Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing them a rebate of up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
- To qualify, the customer must provide original documentation from a licensed medical professional in the customer’s province of residence, clearly detailing the customer’s existing permanent disability.
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
- Some conditions apply, please contact us for complete details.
$500 Grad Rebate
Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.
Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years from the date of sale or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from
- an accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- college diploma program (two-year minimum),
- a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master’s Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
- Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
- Certificate programs do not qualify
- Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please contact us for complete details.